Customer Advisory: COVID-19 Two-Week Pause and FreezeEffective November 17, 2020, our offices will have limited access due to Governor Brown's recent Two-Week Pause and statewide Two-Week Freeze. The public is encouraged to use the alternate options of phone, email, US Postal Service, or online.
Forms, instructions, and answers to frequently asked questions may be obtained at the following web link:
Domestic Partnership forms may also be obtained in person at address below, however the public is encouraged to call (503) 846-8752 to discuss your service needs.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
or by mail at:
155 N First Ave, Room 130 MS9
Hillsboro, OR 97124
The registration fee is $60.00, payable when the declaration form is filed. We accept cash, checks, money order, debit & most charge cards. Debit & charge cards will be processed with an additional convenience charge of 2.45% (minimum $1.50).
Hours for obtaining forms are: Weekdays 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
To obtain a domestic partnership form by mail, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address listed above. A form will be mailed to you with instructions on how to fill it out. Upon approval, which is normally within 3 days of receipt, we will send your certificate to you.
Requirements and Conditions
- Registrants do not need to be residents of Washington County.
- One registrant must be an Oregon resident.
- There is no waiting period.
- The Domestic Partnership form must be signed by both parties, and must have signatures notarized. Please be advised that there is no notary available in the County Clerk's office.
- There are no exceptions or waivers to the registration fee.
- No refunds are made once the form is filed.
- Legal age in the State of Oregon for both parties is 18 year of age.
When Domestic Partnerships Are Not Recognized
For further information:
- Phone: (503) 846-8752
- Fax: (503) 846-3909
- E-Mail to: email@example.com
Español: Para más información, llame al (503) 846-8752