- Shelter assistant volunteers help the shelter operate smoothly by washing dishes and doing laundry.
- Dog volunteers clean kennels and provide training and enrichment to adoptable dogs.
- Cat volunteers clean litter boxes and provide training and enrichment to adoptable cats.
We ask volunteers to be 16 years of age or older and commit to at least one two-hour shift every week for a minimum of six months.
Steps to volunteering:
- Submit a volunteer interest form
- Once an interest form is submitted, you will be on the list to receive an invitation to attend our next information session when it is scheduled.
- Attend a volunteer information session
- At the information session, you will learn more about the shelter and find out what opportunities are available.
- Interview with the Volunteer Coordinator.
4. Orientation and training with staff and volunteer mentors.
For other volunteer inquiries such as group team-building activities please contact: