Contact Us

ATTENTION: Washington County Public Health calls people who have tested positive for COVID-19 or who may have been exposed (i.e., contact tracing). The purpose of the call is to help slow the spread of the disease by providing education and learning more about who else might have been exposed. We've heard that some of these calls are being reported to the police as scams. If you have any concerns about a call you received, please send us an email to confirm it was a legitimate call.

COVID-19 REPORTING LINE FOR PROVIDERS: If you are a health care provider and need to report a COVID-19 positive test or a hospital discharge, call 503-846-3594.

HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ASSISTANCE: Check OHA's COVID-19 healthcare partner website.

EQUITY ISSUES: For concerns about stigmatization or other matters related to diversity, equity and inclusion, email

CRISIS LINE: The Washington County Crisis Line at 503-291-9111 is answered 24/7 by caring professionals. You are not alone!

BUSINESSES: Washington County Business Recovery Centers help meet the short- and long-term needs of businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Business Recovery Centers provide a one-stop access to resources for interested Washington County businesses looking to re-establish and/or stabilize operations in response to COVID-19. These resources provide assistance in meeting Washington County and the State of Oregon health and safety guidelines, access to required health mitigation supplies, public and private financing programs, and additional business resource mapping. Four locations across the county in Beaverton, Hillsboro, Forest Grove and Tualatin.

PPE AND NON-MEDICAL SUPPLY REQUESTS: The Washington County Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is providing medical-grade personal protective equipment (PPE) and non-medical supplies to eligible organizations to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Medical-grade PPE includes N95 respirators, procedural masks, face masks, medical gloves and gowns. Non-medical supplies include disposable single-use face coverings (KN95 respirators), reusable cloth face coverings and hand sanitizer. More information and request form here.


GENERAL QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS FOR HELP: For general information regarding COVID-19 or for help getting food, paying bills or other assistance, please call 211.

ENFORCEMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER: To report a possible business violation of the governor's executive order:

EMPLOYEES: If you believe your employer is in violation of the governor's rules for safely operating, you can file a complaint on OSHA’s website. This is OSHA's general complaint form. Even though it doesn't say anything about COVID-19, this is the correct place to file your complaint.

CONCERNED COMMUNITY MEMBERS: If you believe a Washington County business is in violation of the governor's rules for when and how to operate, call 503-846-8390 or email

We will first provide education to help a business come into compliance with the order. If a business does not comply after three requests, we forward the issue to the State COVID-19 Reopening Team for next steps. We must have ALL of the following information in order for our Enforcement Branch to follow up with the business.

  • Name of business
  • Full address of business, including zip code
  • Date(s) violation occurred
  • What is the violation? What did you observe? For example: business operating that should be closed; business allowed to be operating but not enforcing physical distancing or face covering requirements; larger than allowed public gatherings

WASHINGTON COUNTY EMPLOYEES: Direct your questions or concerns (e.g., HR policies, telecommuting) to


EVERYTHING ELSE: For all other COVID-19 related issues not listed here, please email