Last updated on 1/4/2021.
Who Should Get Tested
You should get tested if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or if you were a close contact of someone with COVID-19. Close contact means being within six feet of someone for 15 minutes or more in a 24-hour period, with or without a mask, indoors or outside. If you are getting tested because you had close contact with someone who has COVID-19, it’s best to wait three to four days after you were together before getting tested. The test may not be accurate if you get it done too soon. You should stay home and away from others while you wait.
Where to Get Tested
American Family Care
- Curbside COVID-19 testing: 14278 SW Allen Blvd., Beaverton, OR 97005
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m., Weekends, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Insured: Office visit and testing may be fully covered depending on insurance.
- No insurance: PCR, Antibody and Rapid Antigen Testing is $139. Rapid Abbott Testing is $199.
- Flu shots available at all clinics and curbside at Beaverton Clinic.
- Call 503-305-6262 or schedule a visit at AFC's website.
Fred Meyer - Antibody Test Only
- For people who believe they may have been previously infected with COVID-19 and are not currently experiencing symptoms
- Non-invasive finger prick test
- Results within 15 minutes
- Cost: $25 regardless of insurance status
- Fred Meyer website
- Testing at hospital and urgent care locations, normal hours of operation.
- For Kaiser members only.
- Kaiser is prioritizing testing for symptomatic and high-risk patients.
- Kaiser website
- Cedar Hills drive-through site: 2870 SW Cedar Hills Blvd., Beaverton, OR 97005. Hours and more locations here.
- Rapid COVID-19 tests available; results in 15 minutes. Antibody testing available at all centers; results in 2-3 days.
- Patients with symptoms must schedule a virtual visit first for a test evaluation.
- Insured: Many insurance plans accepted.
- No insurance: Virtual visits cost $99 plus $75 for the rapid test.
- Flu shots available at all clinics.
- Legacy GoHealth website
Neighborhood Health Center
- Hillsboro Clinic Location: 266 W Main St. Hillsboro, OR
- Drive-up COVID-19 testing by appointment only: 503-941-3016
- FREE regardless of insurance status.
- PCR testing with results available within 2-3 days.
- Flu shots available at Tanasbourne and Beaverton clinics.
- Neighborhood Health Center website
- Hillsboro Stadium location: 4450 NE Century Blvd, Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Hours change. Visit OHSU website for most current information.
- PCR testing with results available within 1-3 days.
- Insured: OHSU will bill insurance if a patient has it. OHSU will direct patients who have Providence, Kaiser or Legacy insurance to contact their providers for testing options.
- No insurance: FREE.
- OHSU's website. OHSU's testing information line is 833-647-8222.
- Multiple locations. Different testing options are available based on your symptoms.
- PCR testing with results available within one to two days.
- Will bill insurance or FREE if uninsured.
- Providence website.
Rite Aid Pharmacy in Beaverton
- 12575 SW Walker Rd. Beaverton, OR (drive-through testing, self-administered with pharmacist guidance)
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m., weekends, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.,
- Patients must create an account online, take an online screening, meet testing criteria, and then be given an appointment.
- Test results expected within 1-3 days.
- All Rite Aid locations offer flu shots.
- Rite Aid website.
- 900 SE Oak St., #202, Hillsboro, OR 97123
- Hours: M-F, 2-5 p.m. and Saturdays, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Offering all COVID-19 testing, evaluation and treatment FREE for uninsured patients; no-cost screening and care to patients with nearly all insurance plans.
- Online appointment required: Tuality Physicians website
Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Centers
- Currently only offering testing to established patients and to those who work as migrant or seasonal farmworkers. Multiple locations.
- If you are not a Virginia Garcia patient but would like to become one, contact Member Services at 503-359-5564, option 3.
- Appointments are required.
- A telehealth visit is required prior to a COVID-19 test.
- Virginia Garcia website.
- Multiple locations.
- Online health assessment and appointment required.
- Cost: May be free. But you may be billed if your insurance denies coverage or you do not meet federal or state no-cost testing eligibility criteria.
- Rapid testing results available within 24 hours.
- Walgreens website.
- All patients must be screened before going for a test.
- Results are usually available within 3-5 days.
- Insurance: Some plans cover it. Please check with your insurance company ahead of time.
- Uninsured/not covered: Lab fee is $100 plus cost of virtual visit.
- Flu shots now available at all clinics.
- ZoomCare website.