About Us

The Washington County Behavioral Health Division operates both as the Community Mental Health Program (CMHP) pursuant to OAR Chapter 309, Division 14, and as a contractor for care coordination services for individuals on the Oregon Health Plan. The Behavioral Health Division includes staff who work in mental health and addictions.

Addictions - An overview of substance use disorders, county-funded treatment, gambling addiction services, a project we call the Center for Addictions Triage and Treatment (CATT), and frequently asked questions about addictions.

Behavioral Health Council Information about the advisory group's role, membership, meeting dates and summaries.

Billing and Fee Schedule Treatment services paid by Washington County must be pre-approved. Find out more about claims billing and status, and how to get a copy of the current fee schedule.

Mental Health Services offered in Washington County regarding mental health treatment, crisis services, care coordination and supports.

Policies, Procedures and Forms This page will be updated soon. Until then, you can contact us at 503-846-4528 for specific policies, procedures or forms.

Sequential Intercept Mapping (SIM) Report Washington County Behavioral Health participated in a national project to reduce the number of people with mental illness in jails. The 2020 final report is published and available. 

Strategic Plan Read about the 2021-2022 goals and objectives for Washington County Behavioral Health.

Need to drop off paperwork? Please use our drop box, available 24/7.

To reach Washington County Behavioral Health, call 503-846-4528, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.


Notice of Nondiscrimination:  Washington County Department of Health and Human Services does not discriminate in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or a part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program. More information about assistive devices, alternative languages and the process for filing a complaint can be found here.