Sign Up For WIC
To sign up for WIC, you can fill out the online interest form.
To make an appointment, send WIC an email or call 503-846-3555. WIC can provide interpreter services if needed.
At your first appointment, a WIC staff member will:
- Ask for proof of income, identification, and address to determine your eligibility. View income eligibility guidelines.
- Weigh and measure your child.
- Explain your child's growth and development.
- Do a hemoglobin or iron screening.
- Evaluate your diet.
- Take your medical and nutritional history.
- Evaluate you and your child for medical or nutritional risk.
If you are eligible to participate in WIC, you will receive nutritional information and counseling, referrals to other services and electronic vouchers to buy WIC-approved foods at your local grocery store.