Who Can Get Services
To qualify for Washington County WIC, you must live in Oregon, meet income guidelines and be in any of the categories below:
- A pregnant woman
- A woman breastfeeding a baby under one year of age
- A woman who had a baby or was pregnant in the past six months
- A baby up to his or her first birthday
- A child up to his or her fifth birthday
Not sure if you qualify?
- You qualify if you receive SNAP, TANF or Oregon Health Plan/Medicaid.
- Babies and children cared for by their fathers, other guardians or foster parents are also eligible.
- Working families and migrant families are also welcome to apply.
WIC welcomes men! WIC recognizes the important role that fathers, grandfathers, stepfathers and other guardians play in caring for kids. Fathers and other caregivers of kids under five are encouraged to enroll their children and bring them to appointments, attend nutrition and health education sessions, and use WIC benefits in grocery stores.
Still not sure if you qualify? Contact us at 503-846-3555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.