Mainstream Voucher Program
The Housing Authority of Washington County (HAWC) is currently accepting program applications for Mainstream Housing Choice Vouchers.
To qualify for the program an applicant must meet the following criteria:
A person 18-61 years of age who has a disability diagnosed by a physician or medical professional, plus one of the following:
- Transitioning out of institutional or other segregated setting
- At serious risk of institutionalization
- Homeless, or
- At risk of becoming homeless
The HAWC does not directly receive applications from applicants. The Community Connect Program or another service partner agency who works with Community Action verifies qualifications.Community Connect Program Community Action 1001 SW Baseline Street Hillsboro, OR 97123-3822 Phone (503) 640-3263
- Attach all required documents as outlined by Community Connect or the service partner agency (only in the instance this program is accepting applications - waitlist is currently OPEN as of 10/1/2020).
- Mainstream Voucher Checklist
- Priority Population Verification
- Personal Declaration Packet
- Verification of Disability
It is the policy of the HAWC to further Fair Housing in all its programs. No person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under HAWC housing programs on the grounds of age, race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identify, or marital status.