Interested in adding an agricultural or equine facility to a rural property?
How to apply:
- Contact Current Planning and verify:
- Property is in a land use district that allows agricultural buildings
- Setback requirements
- Potential flood plain issues
- Email the Agricultural Placement Permit Packet, required plans and Health and Human Services septic approval.
- Once your permit is approved by planning staff, they will send you an email with the fees and instructions on paying them online.
Questions? Please call 503-846-8761.