Interested in adding an agricultural or equine facility to a rural property?
How to apply:
- Contact Current Planning and verify:
- Property is in a land use district that allows agricultural buildings
- Setback requirements
- Potential flood plain issues
- Email the Agricultural Placement Permit Packet, required plans, and HHS septic approval to LUTBldg@co.washington.or.us.
- Your permit will be set up and routed to Current Planning for approval. Once it has been approved by a Planner, the applicant will receive an email with the permit fees and a link to pay them online.
Please contact Current Planning at 503-846-8761 for all questions regarding the permitting process, submittal requirements, status updates, or fees.