Payments & Fees
Fees can be paid online using the Public Permitting and Services Portal.
Payments can be made with VISA, MasterCard or Discover or electronic check. FY 2020-21 Fee Schedule
First-time users will need to first complete the one-time account registration process. Watch the How-to Register video
Once an account is created, users can:
- Pay fees associated with building services
- Schedule a building inspection View "How to Submit an Inspection Request" video
- Track status
- View results
- Conduct a search View "How to Search" video
For refunds, complete a refund request form.
TDT & SDC Fees
The Transportation Development Tax (TDT) is imposed on new development and redevelopment within Washington County. The tax is charged to developers to help pay for the impact new development has on the transportation system.
- Residential SDC Estimation Table
- Commercial SDC Estimation Table
- TDT Estimate (Self-Calculation) Form
The TDT is collected before building permits are issued. In cases where building permits are not required, it is collected before final approval of a development application. However, there are options for payment including:
- Payment over time
- Deferral of payment until occupancy, in certain cases
Additionally, credit toward TDT may be approved for construction of eligible road or sidewalk improvements.