Payments & Fees
Fees can be paid online using the Public Permitting and Services Portal.
First-time users will need to first complete the one-time account registration process. Watch the How-to Register video
Payments can be made with VISA, MasterCard or Discover or electronic check.
For refunds, complete a refund request form.
TDT & TSDC Fees
The Transportation Development Tax (TDT) is imposed on new development and redevelopment within Washington County. The tax is charged to developers to help pay for the impact new development has on the transportation system.
Transportation Service Development Charges (TSDC) help offset new development within specific areas. Charges fund transportation improvements in the area. SDCs are in addition to TDT.
- TDT Rate Schedule
- North Bethany TSDC
- Bonny Slope West TSDC
- TDT Change-of-Use Form
- Residential Service Development Charge (SDC) Estimation Table
- Commercial Service Development Charge (SDC) Estimation Table
- TDT Estimate (Self-Calculation) Form
- TDT project list (amended 12/01/20)
- Procedures manual
- TDT & TSDC Rates FY 2018-21
The TDT is collected before building permits are issued. If building permits are not needed, the TDT is collected before final approval of development applications. Payment options include:
- Payment over time
- Deferral of payment until occupancy, in certain cases
- TDT credit may be approved for construction of eligible road or sidewalk improvements