Permit Records & Reports
Records and permits are retained in compliance with state archive requirements.
- Issued Permits – Information is located on the Washington County Public Permitting and Services Portal.
- Building plans
- Residential home building plans are retained for two years following the Final Approval inspection date
- Non-residential and commercial building plans are retained for a period of 10 years from the Final Approval inspection date.
- Records Requests may be submitted online. Once received it may take up to 10 business days to complete your request. Fees are charged for copying documents and hourly fees may apply if extensive research is necessary.
History and summaries
The reports below outline statistical data on the activity of Planning and Developments Services on a monthly basis (totaled at year end) from the years 1985 to current.
The data provided includes:
- Plan reviews done - Submitted, completed and average days to complete.
- Staff assistance - Number of customers waited on and files closed out (finaled).
- Permit issuance - Total number of permits issued.
- Inspections - Total number of structural, electrical, plumbing and mechanical building permits inspected on a monthly basis.
- Financial - Total amount of fees collected and valuation of all permits issued through Building Services on a monthly basis.