Temporary Use Permits
Temporary Use Permits are required for different uses that are temporary in nature and are required to be removed when the permit expires. They are permitted via either a Type I or Type II procedure.
Type I temporary uses
Seasonal businesses (Christmas tree lots, fireworks stands, etc.) are valid for 90 days
Some temporary uses are permitted for one year:
- Storage of construction equipment
- Real estate offices within future/current developments
- Temporary storage of structures or equipment, including boats and recreational vehicles
- Use of an existing dwelling or mobile home during the construction of a new home on the same lot
Type II Temporary Use Permits
- Temporary health hardship dwellings.
Other uses may require a temporary use permit. Please contact us with questions.