Film and video permits
Customer Advisory (COVID-19)
Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation is authorizing Film and Video permits. Participants are expected to follow all local and state laws and guidelines, including those related to COVID-19.
Visit the Public Permitting and Services Portal for applications for these events and more. First-time users will need to fist complete the one-time account registration process. Watch the "How to Register" video.
Once an account is created, users can:
- Apply for Film and Video permits
- Track status
- View results
- Conduct a search (watch the "How to Search" video)
Application submittal requirements
Please allow four weeks processing time for film and video permits.
- Completed Film and Video Application via the Public Permitting and Services Portal Download the PDF
- Non-refundable application and permit fee
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- A signed Washington County, Oregon Indemnity Agreement & Waiver of Liability
- Traffic control and parking plans, if needed