Customer Advisory (COVID-19)
Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation is authorizing parades. Participants are expected to follow all local and state laws and guidelines, including those related to COVID-19.
Please allow four weeks processing time for parade permits.
Application submittal requirement
- Review the Permit instructions/submittal checklist (PDF)
- Completed Parade Permit Application
- Sign and return the Washington County, Oregon Indemnity Agreement & Waiver of Liability
- Checklist: Parade Permit Submittal (PDF)
- Traffic Control Plan requirements (PDF)
- Oregon Temporary Traffic Control Handbook (ODOT website)
Public Permitting and Services Portal: First-time users
Visit the Public Permitting and Services Portal for applications for these events and more.
First-time users will need to first complete the one-time account registration process. Watch the "How to Register" video.
Once an account is created, users can: