Race, walk and bike permits
Customer Advisory (COVID-19)
Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation is authorizing Race, Walk aand Bike permits. Participants are expected to follow all local and state laws and guidelines, including those related to COVID-19.
Visit the Public Permitting and Services Portal for applications for these events and more.
First-time users will need to first complete the one-time account registration process. Watch the "How to Register" video.
Once an account is created, users can:
- Apply for a race, walk, bike event permit
- Track status
- View results
- Conduct a search (watch the "How to Search" video)
Application submittal requirements
- Review the Permit instructions/submittal checklist (PDF)
- Complete the Race, Walk and Bike Permit Application (online appication)
- Sign and return theWashington County, Oregon Indemnity Agreement & Waiver of Liability (PDF)
- Checklist: Event Permit Submittal (PDF)
- General information: race, walk and bike events (PDF)
- Traffic Control Plan requirements (PDF)
- Oregon Temporary Traffic Control Handbook (ODOT website)
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways (US DOT website)
If you have difficulty completing the online application, the PDF form is available below: