Washington County Surveyor's Office
Beginning Monday, Nov. 16, Department of Land Use & Transportation offices will be open for in-person services by appointment only on the recommendation of public health officials to slow the spread of COVID.
NOTE: Masks/facial coverings are required to be worn during all appointments.
Email or call 503-846-8723 to set up an appointment.
- Online records: iSpirits
- Survey development review: Survey Development Review or 503-846-3689
- Survey civil (Public road, easements, vacations) and public land corners: Email or call 503-846-7932.
Most services are available online, by phone or via U.S. Mail.
We urge all customers to conduct business remotely to mitigate the spread of COVID.
|In-person services (by appointment only) are conducted in
Suite 350 (third floor) of the Public Services Building.
|8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Mon.-Fri.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mailing Address: Public Services Building 155 N First Ave., Ste. 250, MS 15, Hillsboro, OR 97124|
County Surveyor: Scott M. Young, PLS
The Surveyor's Office provides services to the public and other county departments, divisions and agencies including:
- Recover, reestablish and maintain public land corners
- Review partition, subdivision and condominium plats
- Review and file records of survey
- Provide addresses within Washington County’s addressing jurisdiction
- Approve street names within the County’s jurisdiction
Please note: surveying services are not offered to the public or private citizens. Work is done in support of Washington County capital projects, road maintenance and activities.
Surveyor's Office history