Submit comments on the Draft 2020-21 Road Maintenance Program
For Immediate Release: Tuesday, March 03, 2020
Comment on the Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation (LUT) Draft 2020-21 Road Maintenance Program.
This document lists proposed maintenance activity for FY 2020-21. Highlights include:
- 17.3 miles of contracted paving
- 1.6 miles of contracted shoulder widening
- 17.9 miles of contracted slurry seal
- 15 bridges for contracted deck maintenance
- 13.4 miles of chip seal
- 11 roads for machine patch paving
- 6 major culverts
- 28.6 miles of surface stabilization
Comment online or by email before 5 p.m. April 3. Comments received will help staff compile the final project list. The Road Maintenance Program will be submitted to the Washington County Board of Commissioners for action in June.
Washington County is committed to planning, building and maintaining a great transportation system, ensuring the safety of all roadway users and operating the County roadway system in a cost-effective and environmentally responsible manner.
Media Contact:Melissa De Lyser, Communications Manager