Springville Road (Phase 1)
Springville Road between 185th and 178th avenue is a heavily used narrow two-lane roadway that lacks continuous bicycle and pedestrian facilities. This project will make needed safety and capacity improvements to Springville Road between 185th and 178th avenues.
Please note that the project limits were changed. Instead of extending to 173rd Avenue, the project will end at 178th Avenue. Springville Road (Phase 2) project will modify Springville Road between 178th Avenue and the end of the Portland Community College Rock Creek campus.
- Widening Springville Road to five lanes between 185th and 178th
- Widening 185th Avenue to five lanes between West Union to north of Springville
- Adding continuous bike lanes and sidewalks to both sections
- Street lighting
- Storm drainage upgrades
- Safety enhancements at all intersections
- Signalizing 185th Avenue at Springville Road
Traffic changes on 185th Avenue and Springville Road
Open house Feb. 28, 2018
Aug. 4, 2017 185th Avenue to close north of Springville Road
July 26, 2017 Meet the Contractor open house
June 11, 2014 Project Open House
June 4, 2013 Project Open House
This project is complete. The hyperlinks for this information may no longer be active.