Madeline Street (FY 2018-20 URMD Pedestrian Safety)
Current Activity - design
- 11/19/18: Open house for Madeline Street sidewalk project is Dec. 4
- 09/28/18: Madeline Street open house is Oct. 16
- 07/31/18: Comment on Madeline Street project by Aug. 13
- 11/4/20: Construction has resumed and will likely last through mid-December.
- 10/15/20: The anticipated completion of the Madeline Street Sidewalk Improvement Project has been delayed due to lost work time resulting from September’s hazardous air quality, which created unsafe conditions for outside work.
- 9/17/20: The Madeline Street Sidewalk Improvement Project has been delayed due to poor air quality causing unsafe conditions for outdoor crews. In addition, many crew members have been directly impacted by wildfire activity.
- 4/20/2020: The project is out for bid and a contractor is expected to be selected by May 19, 2020.
- 1/9/2020: Final design exhibits have been posted in the design section of this page.
- 6/29/2019: This project has been delayed until summer 2020 to minimize impacts to the local schools.
- 11/30/2018: Exhibits for the Dec. 4 open house are now available on in the Design section. Comments will be accepted at the Dec. 4 open house or by email through Dec. 9.
- 11/20/2018: An open house is 5-7 p.m. Dec. 4 at Aloha High School, 18550 SW Kinnaman Road. Media release
- 10/15/18: Exhibits for the Oct. 16 open house are now available in the Design section of this page.
- 9/28/2018: Talk with project staff about the Madeline Street sidewalk project 5-7 p.m. at Aloha High School, 18550 SW Kinnaman Road. Media release
- 7/31/2018: Comment on project design in an online open house until 5 p.m. Aug. 13. Media release