The Law Library is open for drop-in services during limited times. Remote assistance is still available, please see our
Members of the Oregon State Bar can borrow some materials using contactless checkout. See our CLE page for details.
- Oregon COVID-19 Legal Resources
- General COVID-19 Legal Resources
- See also Oregon Legal Research blog posts related to COVID-19
- Lexis remote access
- LexisNexis continues to partner with us and the wider legal Community during the Covid-19 pandemic and are continuing to provide access to Library Patrons remotely during this crisis. Patrons who cannot otherwise conduct legal research are welcome to register for a temporary Lexis Advance® ID at https://www.lexisnexis.com/en-us/paaccess.page this ID will be good until June 30, 2021. This ID allows patrons to conduct research on the cases, codes, and agency materials needed for legal work and personal legal research.
- Westlaw remote access can be requested on Westlaw's free trial page
- Enter your contact information. In the Organization Type field, please select Government – State or Local.
- Skip the “Add Colleagues” page
- Access for 20 hours over 45 days; see detailed instructions for more.
- For free online research options see online resources and WCCLS law and government page.
For other county departments see the Status of County Services page.
The Washington County Law Library strives to enhance equal access to justice by making sure legal information, resources, and tools are available and accessible to everyone.
The Law Library is located in the Washington County Juvenile Services Building. Links to directions and maps can be found on our Hours and Directions webpage.