Washington County Sheriff, Oregon
WCSO COVID-19 UPDATES
Due to the current recommendations from the Oregon Health Authority and the Washington County Health and Human Services Department, along with considerations for the safety of our staff and community, some Sheriff's Office services and events have been canceled or changed. We will continue to update information as the situation evolves. Because this situation continues to evolve quickly, please check back periodically to see updated procedures.
For the safety of adults in custody and staff, Jail social visiting remains closed. For information on video visiting, please visit here.
Criminal Records Lobby will be open for regular business hours.
- Only one person will be allowed in the Records lobby at a time and line will be established in the main lobby.
- Public is required to sanitize hands and wear a face covering.
- Staff will be required to wear a face covering when providing services.
Civil Unit and Fingerprinting Services at Headquarters will be closed to the public starting November 17, 2020 and until further notice.
- Please utilize the drop-off lock box, 24/7, located in the lobby of the Sheriff's Office for Civil Unit and/or Alarm Permits.
East and Bethany Precinct lobbies will re-open on Monday April 5, 2021 and will resume Fingerprinting services at these two locations by appointment only.
Updated information about other services and programs are listed below.
- Jail job shadow/patrol ride along programs are limited to individuals currently in the hiring process. Applicants will be contacted by our Recruitment Team to schedule as required.
- Search and Rescue - applicant information sessions have been canceled. Applications for future Search and Rescue members can be found here.
- Power Curve Self Defense update.
- Investigations lobby remains closed.
JOIN WCSO TODAY: We are currently hiring entry-level and lateral law enforcement officers. For more information on deputy recruitment visit JoinWCSO.com.