457b Deferred Compensation Plan
5331 SW Macadam Ave Stem 365
Portland, OR 97239
If you are a benefit-eligible employee, you are invited to participate in the 457b Deferred Compensation Plan. This voluntary program allows you to save money and defer taxes until you take distribution at retirement.
2021 contribution limits:
Under age 50: $19,500
Age 50 and over: $26,000
How to participate:
- Enroll online
- Plan number: 664331
- Verification number: 045244
Financial Resources - Available to All Employees
- Tools for Washington County employees
- One on One onsite meetings with a Financial Advisor:
Update: Due to COVID and construction at the Washington Street Conference Center we had to cancel all the reservations. If you would like to meet with a representative from VOYA please call 503-517-9363.
If you are working in a PERS-covered position, you will be enrolled in the PERS program automatically after fulfilling the required waiting period (6 months for most employees).
- If you have already satisfied the 6-month waiting period, then you will be enrolled immediately.
- Most PERS eligible employees pay a 6% employee contribution.
- The County "picks-up" this 6% employee contribution for members of Washington County Police Officers Association (WCPOA).
Oregon Public Services Retirement Plan & IAP-Individual Account Program
1-888-320-7377 toll free
11410 SW 68th Parkway
Tigard, OR 97223
PO Box 23700
Tigard, OR 97281
Work After PERS Retirement:
PERS retirees who return to work for a PERS-participating employer are subject to restrictions on the number of hours they are permitted to work in any calendar year. The limit is determined first by tier (Tier 1/Tier 2, OPSRP), and then by factors specific to each tier.
Retirees are responsible for ensuring that they do not exceed the applicable hours limit in any given year. PERS strictly enforces penalties for doing so. Please refer to the below documents and the PERS website for details.*
- Work After Retirement (Tier 1/Tier 2)
- Work After Retirement (OPSRP)
- SB 1049 Work After Retirement for Police & Fire
- SB 1049 Work After Retirement for General Services
*Please note that while we strive to provide our employees with the most up-to-date information, PERS is always the best resource for questions about your PERS retirement.