Wellness Program Incentive
Welcome to 2021! We are excited to announce a new Wellness Incentive year!
The new Wellness Incentive year starts January 1st. Completion of the activities listed below by October 31, 2021 will qualify you for an additional 5% premium share for your health insurance benefits in 2022!
- Complete your Vitality Health Review (VHR) on the Vitality website. If you have current biometric screening results, include those under the Conditions and Measure section of the VHR. (Check the box next to 'I'm not sure' if you do not have your current numbers); and
- Select and complete wellness activities throughout the year and track them on the Vitality website to earn a minimum of 1,200 Vitality points. You will find many activities to choose from and their corresponding Vitality Points by going to the Points Planner on the website.
Find more information about the Wellness incentive by choosing this link. Note: Biometric screenings are not required this year.
Washington County Receives Healthiest Employer Award
Washington County's commitment to employee wellness has been recognized by the Portland Business Journal with their Healthiest Employer Award.
Washington County was recognized in the fall of 2020 from the Portland Business Journal for our Employee Wellness Program. This Program has been a part of the Washington County culture since 2012 when the County first began offering our employees assistance to take charge of their health and wellness. Our voluntary program is unique through the diversity of our employees and departments working together to create a healthy workplace.
Washington County is proud to receive this award and we will continue to make the health and wellness of our staff a priority.
Resources to Keep You and Your Family Well
Wellness Connections Newsletter - Our goal is to give you resources to keep you and your family resilient and well.
- January 14th, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
- January 21, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
- January 28, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
- February 4, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
- February 11, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
- February 25, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
- March 4, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
- March 18, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
- April 1, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
- April 15, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
- April 29, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
- May 6, 2021 Wellness Connections Newsletter
About the Program
The Washington County Wellness Program is designed to provide community resources, education and programs that encourage County employees to make healthy lifestyle choices, which will serve to strengthen the existing culture of health, leading to healthier, happier and more effective employees.
Support Employees with Healthy Meetings
When planning your next meeting or event use the Healthy Meeting Guidelines and Sustainable Meeting and Event Guidelines, to create an environment that will help your coworkers feel healthier and more energized so they can perform their best. Support your co-workers by posting the Healthy and Sustainable Tips for Meetings poster in employee common areas.
Looking for Wellness Resources?
Questions?Email us at EmployeeWellness@co.washington.or.us.
Healthy Employees. Healthy County.